Normally, the use of our website is possible without stating your personal data. If we do obtain personal data, it will be voluntary and your data will not be passed on without your clear approval. We advise that online data transfer can show security flaws. A flawless data protection from third person access therefor is not guaranteed (e.g. communication via mail). We collect data and process data when you apply for the Portfolio Management Program and attach all the necessary documents. ISK Wien collects data so we can evaluate your application and decide whether an applicant is admitted to the next application process. ISK Wien securely stores your data in the data bank as well as in Typo3 at a Hetzner Server in Germany. ISK Wien will keep your data in the data bank and Typo3. Your data can be deleted manually at any time.
ISK Wien would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request ISK Wien for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ISK Wien corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ISK Wien to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ISK Wien erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ISK Wien restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ISK Wien’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ISK Wien transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
This website uses functions oft he web analytic service Google Analytics. Provider is the Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”. Cookies are text documents, that are being saved on your computer which enables an analysis for the use of the website. The information produced by Cookies, during the use of this website, are typically transeferred to and saved on a Google Server in the U.S.A.
In case of activating the IP-anonymization on this website your IP-address from Google will be shortened inside the member states of the European Union or in other conctracting states of the agreement on the European Economic Area. Your IP-address will only be forwarded to a server from Google in the U.S.A. and shortened afterwards in exceptional cases. Under order of the operator of this website, Google will use this information, to evaluate the use of the website, to create reports about the website activities, in order to deliver further services connected with the website- and internet use. The IP-address forwarded from your browser will not be brought together with other data from Google.
Commissioned processing of data
We have concluded a contract with Google regarding the commissioned process of data and fully enforce the strict Austrian rules for the use of Google Analytics.
Privacy policies of other websites